Thursday, March 20, 2008

100 Hours and counting

The early hours of this morning saw me pass the 100 hour mark. I gave myself a pat on the back and I give an even bigger one to all those who a struggling through a similar plight.

On the one hand I can honestly say that this has not been as difficult as what I expected. On the other though I have come pretty damn close to quitting on quitting.

"How has she been maintaining this unwavering strength?" I hear you all ask. Let me tell you.

It is all in the mind.

I have always believed I can convince myself of anything. I am the only person who can control what my mind thinks. So when it starts to think it was a cigarette I just tell it that it is wrong!

The only person I will be letting down, if I don't go through with this, is myself. There are enough other people in the world to let me down, there is no need for me to be one of them.

Stay strong
Stand tall
and Breathe deep

No comments: