Wednesday, March 19, 2008

There is always hope


I hope that there are many of you out there who have decided to become quitters as well.

I would like to give you all this beautiful rainbow that shone over my house the other morning. Rainbows are a sign of hope, a thing of beauty and somewhat of a rarity.

They are magical and mystical and I hope that you can all get some strength and beauty from it.

It has been just over 72 hours for me now. I had a very busy day today and yet there were so many times when I saw someone else smoking when I thought what I wouldn't give for just one puff!


It is easy to fall down and go back to the errors of our ways. We have conditioned ourselves into certain behaviours. Ones that are not easily broken.

For all those who had a slip up today, I offer my hand to help you up. It is from our falls we gain strength. I too have fallen over many times before getting this far.

Together we can

No comments: